The full and detailed program for the concluding conference for the Swedish Energy Agency and f3 collaborative research program Renewable transportation fuels and systems is announced. The conference is held in Uppsala on 25-26 October and arranged by f3 and the Swedish Energy Agency jointly with the Swedish Energy Agency’s project “Swedish platform for the life cycle perspective” managed by Swedish Life Cycle Center. The Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, SLU, is hosting the conference.
Besides presentations from all 29 projects within the collaborative research program, networking activities and discussions on future important tasks and quesions regarding renewable sustainable fuels and the surrounding system are arranged. This time, the life cycle perspective is introduced in several items on the conference agenda, including the keynotes. We are happy to announce the following speakers at the conference:
- Karin Svensson Smith, Member of the Swedish Parliament (Green Party) and chair of the parliamentary traffic committee
- Lars Mårtensson, Director Environment and Innovation, Volvo Trucks
- Åsa Håkansson, Business Developer, Preem
- Jonas Lindmark, The Swedish Energy Agency
- Jakob Lagercrantz, The 2030 Secretariat and Equest
See the full program and register at the latest on 11 October. Please note that the conference will be held in Swedish.