Open call for projects in the Swedish Energy Agency and f3 collaborative research program Renewable transportation fuels and systems. The call closes on 19 February 2020 and the maximum committed budget is 15 Million SEK. The full call text (in Swedish) is available for downloading below.
Do you conduct research on, work with or make use of systems analyses? Then you are welcome to apply for funding that promotes development and use of sustainable renewable transportation fuels. Projects within the collaborative research program should contribute to increasing the knowledge on a future transport system supported by environmentally, economically and socially sustainable renewable transportation fuels. They shall focus on issues that limit and/or impact the sustainability and potential of a certain fuel to contribute to a sustainable transport sector. Projects involving several stakeholders and potential receivers of results, preferably from different sectors along e.g. a value chain, are specially welcomed.
The current call will prioritize
- research projects within area 5 (Syntheses)
- research projects within all five research areas presenting innovative communication activities targeted towards stakeholders that can make use of project results, thereby contributing to fulfilling the objectives of the program concerning dissemination of results
Your application is submitted through the Swedish Energy Agency web-based application tool, E-kanalen. Below, relevant information and instructions for applicants is listed. NB: Most of the material is in Swedish.
Read this before you apply
Apply for funding
- E-kanalen (link to E-kanalen on the right side). Please notice that the application form is in Swedish.
- E-kanalen user manual
Other useful information
- The Swedish Energy Agency webpage about the collaborative research program
- Commission Regulation (EU) No 651/2014
- Regulation (2008: 761) on state aid for research and development and innovation in the energy field
Support in the application process is offered until 19 February 2020, 12.00 by Vera Nemanova, Swedish Energy Agency (email or phone 016-544 24 65) and Ingrid Nohlgren, f3 (email or phone 031-772 63 52).
BRA wins sustainability award – donates prize money to f3
On 19th October, the Swedish Confederation of Transport Enterprises’ sustainability award 2022 was awarded to BRA, Braathens Regional Airlines, in…
Read more »
News | 2022-10-22
Swedavia becomes a member in f3
State-owned Swedavia Airports is the newest member to strengthen the f3 Innovation cluster for sustainable biofuels. The increased representation of…
Read more »
News | 2022-12-15